L' un Complique Clowne

My photo
BH The Hollywood Rodeo Drive, Kuala Lumpur, Paris and Surabaya back and forth, Los Angeles, California, United States
Life is like a stage in an empty old amphitheater, my creator is The One whose holding the strings, the scripts and the dialogue lines are everything that I've said and done and what I'm gonna do and deliver next in the future, the mask that I'm wearing is not who I really am because I'm just an actor here playing my part in front of the audience where the applause are for the unpredictable Judgement Day...~

Monday, 23 March 2009

Bonjour Paris ! France Spring 2009 Volume V

PARIS : DAY 5

FRIDAY THE 13TH

Friday, March 13th, as usual times and sleeps we spent during my stay there were a little bit limited, plus the late mid night movies, we woke up late (and as usual ;p), my soon to be bro in law Redza were already off to his campus. I smashed my sis Nisa's snooze button and it was around 10:30 am Parisian time. As usual I cleaned up their kitchen (from last night's midnight movie mania supper), got myself freshen up, and started to unwind with the net. After she woke up, we managed to watch the last night's downloaded movie, (my favorite director) George A. Romero's latest work, Diary of The Dead ! Fucking shit hole loving zombie movies (even though until now I still don't know why). A breakfast (curry puffs made by sis) and 2 hours or zombies rendezvous later, we continued to watch another loads of downloaded movies (thanks Redz !) on and on and on continuously (talk about LOADS) !

Since it was gonna be my one of my last days of visiting, they'd figured they'd take me out for couple of midnight jiggies in Paris. So sis and her friends Baizura and Zaim were into planning the night out. Redz was home hours later, then he helped searching the best spot for the night. There were Buddha Bar, The Cabs, 67 and some of the hottest clubs in Paris but knowing it was Friday the 13th, I was lead to a comphrehension when they told me that universally around the world especially in Western culture, Friday the 13th was common when ghosts, demons, trolls, even leprachauns, satan's childs and gouhls, serial lethal murderers ( note the infamous Jason Voorhees ) wildly roaming the unsafe streets and neighbourhoods and the day would bring series of unfortunate unlucky events, but here in Paris, people are thinking the exact opposite way, where the day would bring them monstrous luck especially financially and financially which means, lottery winning. So some people were a bit worried to go out late especially at night since it was Friday the 13th (streets and town would be damn packed and busy) so they were actually planning to club on Saturday night. Friday was still unplanned so we've decided to just dress up and wait and maybe chilled our way out to the hottest bars or lounges in Paris instead of clubbing.

It was 10 pm Parisian time, the clock was ticking so we jumped off from the sofa and met up Baizura and Zaim. We drove and reached Champs Elysees, parked our car . Everywhere along the Paris's Champs Elysees busy streets we saw that mostly all the clubs were closed (due to Friday the 13th), and others were heavy with people lining up waiting for the bounzers to let them in one by one (kinda reminds me of New York's and Los Angeles Hollywood's nightlife) so we just continued walking our feet up, hoping there were still bars and exclusive midnight lounges opened and then suddenly one of us, (I guess it was Bai), she stepped on a leaflet and on it was mentioned one of the club in Paris, hottest means really the HOTTEST and since it was written there "Bollywood Night", we were staring at each other thinking that, "Owh, they'd probably only play Indian and Bollywood songs, may sucks the night though!" But out of our curiosity, we walked and follow some people whom were going towards the club.

The party scenery, you could feel the loud vibe running into your veins !

As we reached there, "WHOOOOOAAAA!!!" Lines were longer than we'd seen before. From what I saw, the club was damn packed, musics were loud till we could hear from the outside and from the long line. It was pretty exciting seeing this kind of environment because this is what you'd get probably by not reserving a table earlier. The club kinda reminds me of all the VVIP exclusive places I've been before where there were dresscodes. The bounzers were really kind and picked us first (out of 100s of people lining up), maybe because we dressed fucking fabulously hahahah ! Well what a Friday the 13th's luck ey? ;D We walked in, took out our coats and proudly danced our way through. VVIP table and bottle opened bitches !
Socialites ;)

It was so fucking hilarious when I took to notice that I danced too much (due to my stressful life). Me and Bai went out for a smoke after our series of crazy party girls' dance. I didn't quite feeling that dizzy but after we went in, the super dupper dizzy ride hit me right into my brain, causing me a slight mild cephalgic, so I lied down for a while on the sofa. Loud music + the sounds of people talking, yelling, laughing combined into a merry go round made me lose control a little bit and yes.....the results were hilarious. I fucking puked all that were in my gaster and it kinda poured a little bit on poor Bai's Louis Vuitton's speedy bag. Gosh I felt bad but they all just happily laughed and said it was okay. Sorry dear, love you still ! And yeah, the 'captured in the moment picture' (@#$%^&*@!!!!) by the paparazzis is really banned (fucking wasted dudes!) but I could just share whatever's taken post-incidence haha ! I remember ironically all of them (love you guys!) said to me that I was under their surveillance (even though I'm a lot older than them) !

'Le Famille ;)


Police Surveillance Video Camera Numero Uno : "You're under arrest Ma'am! Could you please step aside and you have the right to remain silent!"


Police Surveillance Video Camera Numero Deux : "You're under surveillance !"


Police Surveillance Video Camera Numero Trois


Police Surveillance Video Camera Numero Quatro : "This is how we roll bitches and motherfuckers HAHAHA !!!!"

"And it's a WRRRRAAAPPPPP people!!!". It was 5 am in the morning, drunken, twisted, ankle and knees ached, head spinned, as we wrap up the nightlife of Paris's most exclusive elite streets of Champs Elysees, "GGGGGGRRRRRRRROOOOOWWWLLL!" The growling sound of our guts plus the sounds of our bowel movement strucked us, "Hmmm, hey guys, where should we go for supper? Fucking hungry!" So we waved the club's staff goodbye and moved on, walking down across the street to find out there was still a cafe opened. Say no more, FUCKING HUNGRY !!!!!


It was 5 am Parisian time and I'm developing a snout ! ;p


Constant partying, drugs and rock & roll. Hail to the ill-fated 21st Century's Marie Antoinette re-incarnated !

"Burrrrrppp !!!", and there it went, our our Friday the 13th, we drove back home, slept around 7 am and Bonjour Paris !

PARIS : DAY 6

PROSPEROUS GATHERING BEFORE THE DEPARTURE

Bored of The House of Chanel, The House of Dior, Louis Vuitton and others to name a few, we've decided to go for a little bit of shopping before I went back. We were actually planning to go to the Queen Marie Antoinette and Louis Auguste XVI's Versailles castle in the morning, but as usual, the hangovers had made us rose up from our slumber around evening, plus again, I really didn't feel like going because it was rather a cloudy day in Paris. So instead, we went SHOPPING ! I can't spread the amounts of my shopping lists and bills (dangerously shoppaholic!!!) but I couldn't thank my sis enough for she'd bought me a Longchamp handbag as a gift for that I wouldn't be seeing her for 2 years from now. After shopping, the other 2 lovebirds arrived and they've altogether decided to have last dinner with me (AVEC MOI!!) in one of the restaurants, hungry after serial of shoppaholic events, we agreed to do CHINESE ! YEAY ! All i could record of that day was we ate like mad !!!! MADNESS FULL FILLMENT !!! ;D Bon Appetite et tout le monde ! ;)



My sobred "1 pm wake up call' facial expression !


As the shopping valley was about to closed, it was about 10 pm Parisian time, luckily I managed to find a 'TABAC' there for a box of Dunhill, they've finished doing their grocerie shopping, we headed back home, cooked a midnight supper, small chit chat and watched another last midnight movie mania before we went to sleep. Bonne nuite au Francois.

PARIS : LAST DAY

THE DEPARTURE


Damn, I've missed the snooze alarm button, FUCK ! It was nearly 8 am Parisian time !!! Luckily it was still early but still I had to bathe and got myself ready. I rose up, hilariously I felt sorry for sis and Redz , they were still sleeping. Sigh, I couldn't even have the heart to wake them up but later when I turned on the hairdryer button, the noise somehow had over polluted the air and won the 'who's the loudest competition' over the soprano singing lady (Opera singer ) upstairs their floor and had awaken them. It was somewhere around 9:30 am Parisian time, we'd finally managed to get ourselves ready, started the car engine and off we went to the Paris Charles De Goulle International Airport. It was Sunday, March 15th, the airport's parking lots were all filled, so Redz dropped us for me to check in first. Sis accompanied to the check-in counter, and I was glad somehow the MAS line was somehow vacant. It was a pleasurable check-in but still, it was about 10 am Parisian time, where when it comes to 2 hours left before boarding, time's always has been very expensive for us to sit and having our breakfast and at least coffee....If you people think that 2 hours (basically in our country, it's always a yes) would probably be sufficient, YOU'RE ALL FUCKING WRONG HAHA ! Having to travel a lot has made me learnt the diferent global timing and departure time-setting, especially in Paris's Charles De Goulle, that was what my parents have always been telling and reminding me, maximumly 3 to 4 hours before boarding has always been a yes and practically SAFE ! IT IS FUCKING SAFE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TRAVEL ALONE ! I bet why people are always so curious why. WHY??? Here's why..okay based from my experience, I've learnt that in someways (only in certain way...not all, I still love all the people around the world) the locals there were typically ignorant and slightly orthodox in renovating the immigration counter system. Plus when they're being one of the world's largest capitals, zillions and trillions of people around the globe travel and visit, but they'd only allow a special express counter (like our own passport gate ) just for the Europian passports. So, no matter where we're from (outside Europe, Asians, Middle Easts, Americans), we'd have to be stucked in a very, very, very, very, very long line. I could see the sadness and the 'missing' expression of my sis and Redz, but seeing the lines from downstairs moving up, I had to give them a very quick goodbye. I felt sad. So sorry guys...sob.... =( I lined up for about an hour and a half before I managed to get myself towards the immigration counter. 'Au revoir' was exchanged between me and the immigration lady, so I rushed up towards the boarding gate. 3 minutes about to hear the flight boarding's announcement, I passed the metal detector and security. I did a bit of running towards the boarding door, another 'Merci beaucoup and Au revoir' exchanged, had a chat with a nice Germany lady while walking towards the plane tunnel, a slight sad and missing feelings running through my brain, heart pounded, and there.....a big welcome and hello from the Malaysian Airlines' head air-host and hostess. Grabbed a copy of The Star newspaper, sat down and waited for another 5 minutes before we took off. Merci beaucoup guys, and I'll miss you sis. Paris j' et aime et au revoir..... in my native tongue goodbye is always been said as 'Terima Kasih, Selamat Jalan'.


Au revoir !


Post-12 hours of flight, arrived safely home at 7:30 am, the weather was 31 Celsius degrees and was still fabulous ! ;) Good morning people !!!!! =D

No comments: