L' un Complique Clowne

My photo
BH The Hollywood Rodeo Drive, Kuala Lumpur, Paris and Surabaya back and forth, Los Angeles, California, United States
Life is like a stage in an empty old amphitheater, my creator is The One whose holding the strings, the scripts and the dialogue lines are everything that I've said and done and what I'm gonna do and deliver next in the future, the mask that I'm wearing is not who I really am because I'm just an actor here playing my part in front of the audience where the applause are for the unpredictable Judgement Day...~

Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Which Path Will I Walk Into ?

Which Path Will I Walk Into ?
Which Path Will I Walk Into ? by Nadine Mazbar on Polyvore.com




Which one will I take and walk onto ? Do I want to be stuck in a place where everyday is a paradise, all will be peaches and creams ? Or do I want to be in pretty pre-set life where you would do things you are being told to do so, a place where everything's well organized and you will be tied up and imprisoned with a lot of responsibilities ? Or do you want to spread off your wings and fly in seek of freedom where nothing you should be worrying about, where the best place that will finally accept you for who you are, a place where the sky is only the limit, the moon, the sun, and the stars will all be your equal match ? Will I get to choose one of these ? Someday, soon. Probably the answer for these questions only lies upon the palm of my hands and my heart. Heart over mind? I'm not really sure for now. There must be reasons for these events in my life. I'm sure of it though that I'm not so sure about now. One day I will. Someday I will. Let time unfolds the story....~

2 comments:

greenfloss said...

Darling Nadia, hang in there ok. New York,New York :D

Nadine Mazbar said...

Hehehe thank you so much A'a darling. How are you ? What are you up to lately? Miss you your bloody highness hehe! ;*