L' un Complique Clowne

My photo
BH The Hollywood Rodeo Drive, Kuala Lumpur, Paris and Surabaya back and forth, Los Angeles, California, United States
Life is like a stage in an empty old amphitheater, my creator is The One whose holding the strings, the scripts and the dialogue lines are everything that I've said and done and what I'm gonna do and deliver next in the future, the mask that I'm wearing is not who I really am because I'm just an actor here playing my part in front of the audience where the applause are for the unpredictable Judgement Day...~

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Bonjour Paris ! France Spring 2009 Volume I

IMAGE TRAVEL LOG

BEFORE LEAVING FOR FRANCE We were off to KL's Pavillion to pick up cookies for my sis and her friend Baizura at her sister's shop called Bangsawan. Loads of cookies to choose from !! ;D


Cocktail hours at KL Soho's Twenty.One Kitchen + Bar with Dr. Sean

Before I left, we went to my Grandma's cribs and later all of my family alongside Dr. Sean sent me off to the KLIA. My flight to Paris was around 11:25 pm Malaysian time. The departure was being delayed and forwarded to 12:55 am due to a heavy air-traffic combustion in Afghanistan so we were strapped inside the plane on the ground still for about 1 hour plus. I arrived at Paris's Charles de Goulle International Airport around 7 am Parisian time, Spring season and it is until now, freakin 9 Celcius degree COLD !!! But it is a mild breezy feeling.

PARIS : DAY 1

As sis and her beau Redza drove me back to their crib, there was this SUPER DUPPER FAT KITTY came jingling towards the entrance door, they told me that it belonged to the neighbour next door but she'd always run into them whenever they open the door or let the window opened hehehe. The neighbour is a Russian architect lady. So I could imagine, Russian master, Russian cat, and her name is GILA !!!!!! Gila in my native tongue it means crazy. Hehehe. So I introduced myself to the cat with a crazy manor. I scared her half to death, but in a way, finally we got to know each other well and I cuddled her until there was her fur ball dropped down onto the carpet wahaha !!!! ;D

The jet-lag and all the fashion VVIP shows, exhibitions, parties and events that I had to go to for the day waaaah!!!! Ayyyeeee!!! A BIG thank you for my sister and her boss ;)

Luncheon with sis and Redza @ Pampino Pizza Restaurant + Bar, Champs Elyseès, Paris. Penne Au Thon has always been my favourite.

Fashion events for the day, Tranois Femme 2009 VVIP Fashion show and exhibition @ Champs Elyseès ; A meet up with Dato' Farah Khan and it turned out that her PR Mr. Azizul Idris, a nice guy with a nice hair, gave us a briefing about the fashion outlet, products, Dato' herself and briefing about personal shopping with the Farah Khan label, LUCKY US!!!! We've ordered some to be shipped straight to our home address yeay!!! Next, we headed to another event, Atmosphere + The Box Priemere Class 2009 VVIP Fashion exhibition at Tuileries, celebrating Barbie whom had turned 50 this year (thanks to today's modern provocational medicine and science technologies, Barbie now could keep her jaw-dropping beauty preserved and maintained due to bottox and face-lifting!!! ;D

Paris's The Ritz Carlton for another fashion events ;)

The French Opera


The inside scene of the VVIP Fashion event, viewed from the VIP chill-out lounge

A day spent entirely out into France's most viscious metropolitan bricks built jungle, finally with a feeling of relief, we headed to one of the Sushi bar in town, their sweet friends Baizura and Zaim came to join us. It was a tiring but an EXCITING day for me for that I got to support my sister in the fashion scene, in the fashion capital of the world, and to get to know another new people and friends ;)

PARIS : DAY 2

"Huaarrarrrrrrrrgh!!!!" As my yawn ended, I woke up (amazingly weird early) to find out that they were about to be out and off to work and class, so I've decided to help with breakfast. I made them the shark's fin soup with eggs as they'd get a proper breakfast before driving out to work and class. I didn't realize much until I finished get the hall, the room and the kitchen all neat and tidy, that "WHOAAAAAA!!! I FUCKING COOKED !!!" What in the fuck's name was I doing...well, to start, the weather was quite nice and kinder this morning until evening. It was a little bit sunny but still the flowers weren't all blossomed yet. Fucking 9 Celcius degrees......


Bloody hell I cooked !!!! ;D In courtesy of my sister's help as well hehehe

Bloody bugger I remembered while I was smoking and taking a puff today, we ran about the entire town just in search for the bloody cigarette as I forgot that Sunday in France means : Shops CLOSED!!!!! Warrghh. Another funny thing happened when I looked again at the cigarette box, yesterday when I took a puff outside the fashion show, there's a French guy mumbling and came towards me asking something, so I asked, "Par Les Vous Anglais?" Meaning : "Do you speak English?" Then the guy said with his French accent pronouncing the word cigarette, "SI GHE RRRETTTEEE", yeah, and I was like "bloody hell go and buy your own la aiiyaaa!!!" People hassled for one cigarette in France Metropolitan. Sigh~



Talking about Sunday in France, Redza told me that the previous government made that so that the citizens would enjoy and chill with their loved ones during weekend. One thing I've noticed on that day, people still work, but THE SHOPS, ESPECIALLY THE CONVENIENT STORES ARE ALL CLOSED!!!! We looked and we walked for about entire town in search for the bloody 'TABAC' (In English and Universal Language it means 'convenient store', or as in like the 7-E's type of store or any kiosk store available on the streets. For all day we walked and of all shops that closed, there was only this one little shop opened. THANK GOD!

After all that hussle and bussle, he told me while we were talking and walking the streets of Paris that maybe later somewhere next year the new elected Prime Minister of France, M. Nicolas Sarkozy that they (their government) will mandate the law of the citizens of France will work 7 days a week, including the private sectors. In a way, maybe they implied the 'off during weekend' probably good that there won't be that busy (despite all I saw on that day people are still walking even though shops were still closed). Shops and business companies are all closed on Sunday but one thing I've realized, that people still need to socialize, to wine and dine, to smoke freely in the city, so they let all the cafes and restaurants opened. I've realized that this wouldn't be a tough cookie for people to search for food. Like a friend of my sister, his name is David, a fashion designer and he's from UK, he said, "France is a place where you could find all the good and healthy food, but when you go to America (one of the place we've been raised up to), all you could find there is JUNK FOOD!!! How can we eat healthy and have a good diet?" Yes, truly what he'd said was a good catch.

Wahaha knowing that he's in the fashion industries, it made me laughed my ass off when my sister told me what he'd said, "Don't go and eat at the junk food places because it is so cheap and only for poor people! I HATE WHITE CASTLES, the burgers are this small (squenching his fingers in) and tiny, the meat are all grey-ish in colour, and everything is steamed! What do you know about Carl's Junior's burgers? O.M.G. I don't know why these people are very proud of them, but one thing I know, the junk is 'GETTHO'!! Never go and eat junk food!" Ahahahahaha no wonder we'd never go and eat at the fast food joint there, but only dialled a home delivery. O.M.G !!!! I know, from what he'd said it seemed cruel, but I agreed mostly because he was right, it is cruel to be kind of not to eat junk food. Now I understood the real 'food chain', how it functioned, how it monarchied, and how it really means !


From Paris with love, XOXOXO !

No comments: