L' un Complique Clowne

My photo
BH The Hollywood Rodeo Drive, Kuala Lumpur, Paris and Surabaya back and forth, Los Angeles, California, United States
Life is like a stage in an empty old amphitheater, my creator is The One whose holding the strings, the scripts and the dialogue lines are everything that I've said and done and what I'm gonna do and deliver next in the future, the mask that I'm wearing is not who I really am because I'm just an actor here playing my part in front of the audience where the applause are for the unpredictable Judgement Day...~

Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Bonjour Paris ! France Spring 2009 Volume II

PARIS : DAY 3


It rained, heavily this morning as the 3 of us woke up late, they were already up before me, made themselves ready in a rushing way to be out, so all I could do was telling them to eat at least a piece of bread. I waved them goodbye as they've told me that they'd be home by the evening, so I thought maybe I could fry some curry puffs later in the evening. Nothing much happened today because sis had to go to work, her last day until she'd be off by 3 pm, Redza was also having classes, so I've decided to stay at home, knowing that I wouldn't be that used to taking the 'Metro' around Paris even though I had the route map in my hand ;p

The temperature was still 9 Celsius degrees, room temperature was 13.5 Celsius degrees

Too damn lazy for breakfast, so it was just bread and Nutella hoho !

Moi reading selection for the day as I turned on the stereo loudly

Ca va bien??

Finally the weather went a little bit nicer, it was around 4 pm Parisian time, rain has stopped, and it was time for me to get ready for sis and Redza were about to go home ;)

A bientot !

No comments: